At this site, we take intellectual property seriously and are committed to protecting the rights of creators, artists and copyright owners. This Infringement Policy outlines our procedures and actions for responding to claims of copyright or intellectual property infringement.
If you believe that your copyrighted work or intellectual property has been infringed on our platform, please submit a written notice to our designated copyright agent, including the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized representative.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to locate the material.
4. Complainant’s contact information, including name, address, phone number, email address.
5. A statement that the complainant has a good faith belief that use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement under penalty of perjury that the information in the notice is accurate and that the complainant is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been filed against you in error, you may file a counter-notification with our Copyright Agent, including the following information:
1. Your physical or electronic signature.
2. Identification of the material that was removed or disabled and the location where the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
3. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of error or misidentification.
4. Your name, address, telephone number and email address.
5. A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of a federal court located within your jurisdiction and that you will accept service of process from the provider of the original notice of infringement.
Upon receipt of a valid notice of copyright infringement, we will promptly investigate the claim and take appropriate action, which may include:
1. Remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material.
2. Notify the alleged infringer and provide him with an opportunity to respond with a counter-notification.
3. Reinstatement of the removed material if a valid counter-notification is received within the specified period.
4. Terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.